Mobility Work ‘s mission is to enable better productivity through better maintenance. Day after day,we commit ourselves to making maintenance technicians lives easier through our next gen and community-based CMMS. Technology and innovation are at the heart of our working environment.
We share values and objectives like custumer-orientation,agility,autonomy and team spirit. Mobility Work has been created in May and we are today 9 in the team.
We evoluate in an open and transparent atmosphere within our startup where every team member has opportunities to develop their potential and everyone's views are valued.
Job offers :
Drupal Programmer / Drupal Engineer
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionalities,establishing and guiding the website’s architecture,ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and marketing &sales team to ensure an effective,visually appealing,and intuitive implementation.
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP programming
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data,display,and information architecture
• Knowledge of PHP,PHP files and theme functions,and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Deep understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
• Team player and individual worker • Innovative,creative and proactive
• Fluent English communication