Tags enable you to customize information available in Mobility Work CMMS in order to get a more accurate feedback regarding your maintenance interventions.
To do so, you may tag:
- Equipment by category: for instance, add tags corresponding to a production line or a machine regarding regulatory norms, such as “asbestos” or “piece of equipment under maintenance contract”.
- Maintenance technicians in order to gather technicians according to their specialty: electricians, mechanics, boilermakers, morning shift, specific licensing to perform certain electrical work, etc. You can also tag production users or service providers. This way, you can assign any intervention or maintenance plan to a group of users, and all members will be notified.
- Interventions in order to benefit from advanced statistics regarding maintenance operations. Tag your operations using labels related to an intervention type or class: “preventive maintenance”, “curative”, “electrical”, “mechanical”, etc. Possibilities are endless: tag maintenance interventions using “production shutdown”, or “new construction”, tag the project number, as well as safety operations using the “workplace health and safety committee” tag. The more tags you add on your CMMS operations, the more accurate your analysis will be in your analytics tool, which will impact your decision-making process.
- Maintenance plans, which are similar to interventions. In case of an audit of your maintenance service, you will be able to justify any regulatory maintenance plan in a few clicks using your maintenance app; provide health and safety operations, environmental control and first level maintenance information.
Tags are meant to replace pre-filled screens made of hundreds of fields as you may see in most maintenance softwares, and to provide a user-friendly interface which will enable you to customize information in your Mobility Work CMMS.
Pick tags from a list defined by your network admins, which cannot be modified by other users.
You will find below a list of the most popular keywords on Mobility Work, and use them as a starting point to improve your maintenance service:
- New construction – outside investment
- Technical stop
- MQSE (Maintenance, Quality, Safety, Environment)
- Maintenance cleaning
- Plant shutdown
- Maintenance contract
- Tyre equipment
- New construction - investment
- Maintenance improvement
- Equipment/Infrastructure deterioration
- Workplace health and safety committee
- Fixed asset
- Shutdown/discarded piece of equipment
- Technology watch.
For more information on your maintenance operation tag analysis, do not hesitate to watch our tutorial on maintenance data analysis.